What Are Cookies
improve your experience. This page describes what information they gather, how we use it and why we sometimes need to store these cookies.
We will also share how you can prevent these cookies from being stored however this may downgrade or 'break' certain elements of the sites
There are two different kinds of Cookies: Cookies used by the website owner and third party Cookies.
We should also distinguish session Cookies from permanent Cookies, depending on the time they are stored in your browser.
There also is another classification, listing 5 different categories, based on the reason why the information is gathered: technical cookies,
personalisation cookies, analytical cookies, advertising cookies and behavioral cookies
• Necessary cookies - these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in.
These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
• Functionality cookies - these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more
personalized features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter
this information next time when commenting.
• Analytics cookies - these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
COOKIE DURATION PROVIDER DESCRIPTION
__utma Persistent Google They allow the Google Analytics service to collect anonymous statistics about the use of our website.
__utmb 30 minutes Google They allow the Google Analytics service to collect anonymous statistics about the use of our website.
__utmc session Google They allow the Google Analytics service to collect anonymous statistics about the use of our website.
__utmz 6 months Google They allow the Google Analytics service to collect anonymous statistics about the use of our website.
You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some 3rd party cookies by using a
privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit
of tracking by Google Analytics, visit the Google Analytics opt-out page.
without completely disabling the functionality and features they add to this site. It is recommended that you leave on all cookies if you are not sure
whether you need them or not in case they are used to provide a service that you use.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that
disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling
certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
• Email newsletters related cookies
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether
to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
• Forms related cookies
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your
user details for future correspondence.
• Site preferences cookies
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when
you use it. In order to remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with
a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
encounter through this site.
• This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to
understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you
spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
• From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new
features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand
which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
• We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways
Agreement to Cookies Policy
Our company assumes that, by using our website, you agree to our Cookies Policy. Nevertheless, you are shown a warning mentioning the
Cookies Policy at the bottom of the page every time you start a session.
You can then proceed as follows:
• Accept cookies. You will no longer see the warning during the ongoing session.
• Close: the warning disappears..
How to update your cookies configuration:
You can manage, block or delete cookies by using your browser. Each browser operates differently but the “Help” function will show you how to
• Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
• FireFox: support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
• Chrome: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/search?q=erase+cookies
• Safari: www.apple.com/en/privacy/use-of-cookies/
You can also manage your cookies storage owing to tools such as:
• Ghostery: www.ghostery.com/
• Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/es/
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren't sure whether you need or not it's
usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However, if you are still looking for more information, you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
• E-Mail: email@example.com
• By mailing us to: TAMILUZ , C/ Basilea 4 Nave 1, 08210 Barberà del Vallés (Spain)