- On 10 July, 2020
Fixed Slat Tamiluz Systems: Total versatility
TAMILUZ is an expert in customized systems for passive solar shading, privacy and ventilation, all designed to provide you with significant energy savings and well-being. Fixed or tiltable slats, opaque, perforated or expanded metal panels…there are so many options when it comes to the type of system and its features.
Today, we are highlighting the extraordinary versatility of fixed slat systems, which adapt to a wide variety of projects, including residential, commercial, educational or office buildings.
What do fixed slat systems include?
TAMILUZ fixed slat systems are made of a fixed or mobile aluminum frame to which fixed horizontal or vertical slats, available in aluminum, wood or HPL, are attached.
Their installation on façades, balconies and/or windows provides both solar shading and privacy for the interior space, while simultaneously ensuring a certain level of ventilation. They are passive systems that ensure well-being and support energy savings by lowering the indoor temperature.
Are you familiar with the numerous parameters that TAMILUZ allows you to play with when designing the perfect fixed slat system for your project?
Tamiluz custom designs each of their systems. The final features depend on the functional characteristics you choose. These are some of the parameters that you might want to think about:
- Slat shape: This has a direct impact on the resulting degree of solar shading, ventilation and privacy. We offer a number of alternatives.
- Separation between slats: The less separation, the more privacy.
- Slat direction: The horizontal or vertical direction of the slats provides very different degrees of privacy and natural light.
- Placement between frames or on top of the frame, as well as frame thickness: To be decided on based on the building system and the slat material chosen, in order to play with contrast, perspectives, and uniformity… Consult our project gallery and discover all the solutions offered by fixed slat Tamiluz Systems.
- Building system: Up to 6 building solutions or types of movement available for your project: